This course is designed to teach any one over the age of 12 years old, the life saving skills of CPR. Techniques for CPR, choking and the use of an AED are covered for any adult, child or infant in any trauma, breathing, medical and environmental emergencies especially for children.
Anyone over the age of 12 including teachers, students, parents, nannies, security personnel, law enforcement officers, lifeguards, swimming coaches, fitness coaches, corporate & retail employees as well as any lay responders
- First Help CPR (adult, child infant)
- Choking (adult, child infant)
- AED (adult, child infant)
- Trauma Emergencies
- Breathing Emergencies
- Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
A 23 page colour manual (hard copy or online)
Duration: 4 hours
Knowledge and Skills testing
- CPR (adult, child, infant)
Bookings: All done online. Once POP has been received, the access information will be forward.
Payments: All done online.
Available 7 days a week, with a minimum of ILS medic/nursing qualification and registered with SANC and HPCSA, AHA, RCSA, HWSETA, DOL
- Option 1: comfort of your own home (face to face training)
- Option 2: comfort of your own home (online training)
Cost: R450pp (group discounts available)