This course is designed to teach anyone over the age of 12 years, the basic life-saving skills of first aid in order to perform health care to anyone in any medical emergency until professionals arrive.
Anyone over the age of 12 years, students, teachers, parents, nannies, au pairs, medical students, health care professional, security personnel, law enforcement officers, lifeguards, swimming coaches, fitness coaches, corporate & retail employees as well as any lay responders
- First Help Hazards, Hello, Help
- CPR (adult, child infant)
- AED (adult, child infant)
- Second Help Heath check, Head to Teo, History
- Medical emergencies including:
- Choking , Bleeding, Allergies, Heart Attack, Stroke, Asthma, Shock, Hypovolaemia, Dehydration, Seizures, Diabetes, Fainting, Unconsciousness, Broken Bones, Wounds, Burns
A Manual and Power Point presentation (hard copy or online)
Duration: 2 days
Knowledge and Skills testing:
- 50 questions (multiple choice)
- Practical skills covered in theory
Accreditation: Arwyp Training Institute, HWSETA, DOL
Bookings: All done online. Once POP has been received, the access information will be forward.
Payments: All done online.
Instructors: Available 7 days a week, with a minimum of ILS medic/nursing qualification and registered with SANC and HPCSA, AHA, RCSA, HWSETA, DOL
- Option 1: comfort of your own home (face to face training)
- Option 2: comfort of your own home (online training)
Cost: R750pp (group discounts available)