This course is designed to teach any one who provides health care to patients the essential skill of CPR (adult, child, infant) the use of an AED (adult, child, infant) Choking (adult, child and infant) as well as the use of a pocket mask & Bag-Valve mask.
Anyone providing health care to patients including nurses, doctors, EMT, health care technicians, occupational health, physiotherapy, chiropractic and other allied health care personnel.
- CPR (adult, child infant)
- Choking (adult, child infant)
- AED (adult, child infant)
- Pocket mask, BVM and advanced airway
- Dynamic Team work
A manual and Power Point presentation (hard copy or online)
Duration: 4 hours
Knowledge and Skills testing:
- 25 questions (multiple choice)
- CPR (adult, child, infant)
Accreditation: RCSA (11 CPD points)
Bookings: All done online. Once POP has been received, the access information will be forward.
Payments: All done online.
Available 7 days a week, with a minimum of ILS medic/nursing qualification and registered with SANC and HPCSA, AHA, RCSA, HWSETA, DOL
- Option 1: comfort of your own home (face to face training)
- Option 2: comfort of your own home (online training)
Cost: R850pp (group discounts available)